Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WOAH!!!! and some trailers

WOAH!!!!

This dude says this took him 1500 hours to make. I was like "Yeah Right!" and then I watched it! I believe him.

and some trailers...
here is the link to the new trailer for "Halloween 2" by Rob Zombie! Malcolm McDowell, Sheri Moon Zombie, Matt Bush,and yes....Weird Al' Yankovic!! This is awesome because its Halloween but lame because Youtube wont let anyone embed the video on their site!!

Most people know how I feel about the original Halloween movies but I didnt really have much to say about the first Rob Zombie remake. The jury is still out on that one but they arent making any quality original movies right now so, why not? I will definitely see it but you wont see me jumpin for joy or anything!!

Speaking of which...whose heard anything about this "Wolfman" remake? Why did Myspace have to tell me about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment