Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Runnin from the Web Police!



As you may have noticed the "see you next tuesdays" that patrol this webspace have taken down my posts that contain mp3s! So I will have to come up with a new way of getting music to you, keep on that! Ill let ya know if anything further transpires!

Til then, Im about to do a post on my trip to Baltimore as soon as we get some pics up, hopefully its ok to upload your own photos to the web. But these days Im not sure what I have the right to do anymore.

It seems that in these days and ages, with the Swine flu and the Que virus runnin rampant that people would get a damn life and stop removing posts by people that are only gonna share music with their friends. Im not even up to 1000 views yet, suckas!!

So for now I will be broadcasting all of my musical likes and dislikes in telekinesis!! If they find away to put a filter on that, Im unplugging this thing and running for the hills!!

"Marge the baby's trying to kill me and the toaster's been laughing at me!"- Homer Simpson


Tell em Glenn Roth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment