Friday, May 15, 2009

Caution: This May Change Your Life


Rip: a Remix Manifesto it is called!! This documentary film about the do's and do's nots of this remix culture that we exist in is exactly what I ordered with some raisin toast, natch! When I saw a Girl Talk post on Myspce about this film I yabbed it up in no time! Its starts out as kinda a fan boy approach towards Girl Talk and then evolves into the "What the Bleep Do We Know" of copyright infringement and history of "you're fucking favorite band stole everything from everyone before them!" Nananah!!! It shows what a damn plagiarist demon Walt Disney was and how America will never be the same after him!

If that aint enough for you greedy mongrels! You can download this BIATCH for whatever you wanna pay(yes $0.00 is an option) SO CHECK IT OUT!! This isnt one of those "I think this artist is cool" posts! This is a "you dont know wht you are talking about in conversations when I talk" posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment