Saturday, May 30, 2009

Arts Roundup: Yeehaw!!


Ok I dont know why the "Yeehaw" or the old cowboy image but Ive had a little on my plate recently and I am just now getting around to sharing some of these artists with you. Rest assured, I have had time to widdle the others from the entire internet down to these amazing folks! SO just stop searching now because they are already here: Go!

Receiver Design Owns You

Snow Beast Suit?


Paper Waterfall, anyone?


If it rained like this I would move to Seattle


He figured out how to put my dreams on the wall of a gallery



Minako Abe is so good it makes my brain hurt(mouse over the title bar on this page)

These paintings by Minako Abe look to me like someone made a painting and then while scanning it in yanked it out of the scanner. Only fix that up and make it sound all artsy and stuff!






Relleno De Mono: Appropriation Brilliance!






No comments:

Post a Comment