Monday, February 9, 2009

Jake Isenhour



My man Jake Isenhour is a friend of mine that I met while attending Western Kentucky University. Due to the lack of space in our painting studio me and Jake, as well as lots of others, shared a far too small amount of space. Which most people would complain about but this atmosphere was one of feeding more than bitching! All of the artists got to see every piece of their friends from start to finish! I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world! Below are some pieces he created while at WKU, mainly figures!







Jake now attends the University of Cincinnati for his masters program and I have only been able to keep up with him over these internettzz but the new work is as great and probably even better than before! I hope you agree!













No comments:

Post a Comment