Tuesday, December 30, 2008

From the "Are You Kidding Me?" Dept

I waste alot of time on the internetttzzz just like anyone else and usually feel useless because of the amount of time spent. Until today! The grand puba of all websites in my eyes has just appeared before me as if from dreamland! Ladies......Gentleman.....Cretins.....Everyone!

I present to you!



I found this album on a blog called Way Out Junk and here is what they had to say about it:

This was one of those albums that I had wanted for quite a while. I had heard songs from it, but never owned it. I was finally able to snag one and thought I'd pass it along to you. This was released in 1993 but was recorded a few years before that because it's Jim Henson voicing Rowlf. This album contains a number of songs that were previously performed on "The Muppet Show"; some originally by Rowlf and some by others. It's a fun variety of songs and, as always, I hope you like it!

Here's the track list:

1. Lydia the Tattooed Lady

2. Eight Little Notes

3. I Never Harmed an Onion

4. Halfway Down the Stairs

5. Memory Lane

6. Cottleston Pie

7. Bein' Green

8. Carbon Paper

9. Garden Song

10. New York State of Mind

11. When

12. You and I and George

13. Wishing Song

14. Old Dog Trey

DOWNLOADZZZZ: HERE and HERE


Way Out Junk presents odd collector records and just purely strange stuff that the creator digs out of bins of crappy records! I particulary find it amazing because I love the same records and make it a point to buy the same insanely stupid pieces of vinyl and even sell many of them on my etsy site and overall cannot get enough of!
So here is a big thank you to Way Out Junk and much love!!

xoxo
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment