Friday, January 23, 2009

RADIOCLIT



Radioclit are a dj team from London made up of Johan and DJ Tron(although I suspect those to be fake names) I have been aware of them for sometime but since turning to more of a world music loving gang they REALLY sparked my interest! Besides hitting up everyones top ten lists this year with "Esau Mwamwaya and Radioclit are the Very Best"(which you can download absolutely free right here) they have a ton of other great music out there!

But their new single "Secousse" is some of the most amazing music I have heard in a looooooong time!! Below is the video for it because it hasnt actually been released yet! But will be soon and there are already tons of remixes all over the internet for it! Check it out below! And when these guys are nominated for a grammy next year, dont say I didnt warn ya! Get it while its hot peoples!!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment